Subject: [Leica] an encounter in CT
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 08:33:09 +0200

Same here, I am afraid. I think I know Bharani's feelings: he had an idea of
the image in his head, and finally he was able to execute the idea, but the
execution just falls short. I have had episodes like this too, for example
with a reflection of myself cycling past a particular store window along my
usual route.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman