Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A small funeral for Medicare and Medicaid
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:41:05 -0500

Ever since I turned 65, I keep seeing myself as Edward G. Robinson in
Soylent Green when I need health care.  In 2013, the base Medicare Part
B premium goes to $245 (it is now $105), and goes up as your income goes
up.  That is about $500 per month for a couple, plus another $4,000 or
so for a Medigap supplement for two.  These amounts are from memory but
I think are close.  In terms familiar to us, that is an M9 and lens
every year for health care that will probably be rationed anyway.
"Remember in November" as they say.  Nice photos BTW.

Ken