Subject: [Leica] S2 on a Safari
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:07:38 -0400

i totally agree!

it's only on entering my 40s that i realise how much the need to
belong to some group drives people's behaviour in many diverse areas.

it is possible taking an 'encyclopedia picture' validates people's
lives in their own minds.

i don't know what has been written about this by 'scholars' already.

i would be interested to read about it.

recently i have been re/reading a lot of books on this need.

for example - Belonging and Genocide by Thomas Kuhne and Obedience to
Authority by Stanley Milgram and Hitler's Professors: Second Edition
by Max Weinreich

bharani