Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar Openings!
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:33:03 -0400

dear tina,
have emailed carl that i wish to attend.
hopefully i can :-)
bharani

From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
To: lug <lug at leica-users.org>, MUGers at yahoogroups.com,
      digitalusersgroup <digitalusersgroup at yahoogroups.com>,  paw
      <paw at micapeak.com>, seephoto <seephoto at micapeak.com>

LUG and PESO:

Just found out that due to some cancellations there are openings for the
Leica Seminar, October 20-23 on Cape Cod:

http://us.leica-camera.com/news/events/leica_in_person/by_date/1/8039.html

It's great fun with lots of Leica equipment to try out, a photography
contest with Leica prizes, and lectures to help improve your photography.
 My two talks will be on composition and exposure.  You absolutely can't
beat Cape Cod in October for photography (and food. I overdose on lobster
every year.)  The seminar ends with a lobster dinner for everybody (steak
for those who don't eat lobster).  Food, company and atmosphere can't be
beat.

If you think you might be interested, e-mail Carl ASAP at Pksqcamera at
aol.com
.
*
*