Subject: [Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:47:47 -0400

On Jul 27, 2011, at 3:48 PM, Henning Wulff wrote:

> but for more critical stuff add my iPad as a second screen. Ctein wrote an
> article on it, and I am in both full agreement with him on the
> inadequacies of pretty much all laptop screens, and using the iPad as a
> 'better' screen.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2dvlq23

Excellent!  And, thanks for the link.  I was aware of the capabilities of
the iPad screen and had set up my partner's so she could carry her portfolio
with her. (She's a mixed media artist and has a folio of photos of her work.)

I've had some of my photos on my iPad, but didn't know there was a way to
"tether" it to my MacBook Pro.

peace,

Ken
Kenneth Frazier