Subject: [Leica] PESO: Family Time, 2011
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:28:01 -0400

Hi, Bharani -

I started out with the M8 and high ISOs were not really an option.  I got
used to shooting at 160 and almost never change it, even though the higher
ISOs are much better with the M9.  I used to shoot film at ISO 400 pushed to
800 and sometimes even 3200!!  I really need to experiment more with higher
ISOs and the M9.  You are right.

Tina