Subject: [Leica] The IIIF still works
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:55:16 +0100

Lluis,

of course it does! mine does too! They are little jewels.

Of the three I prefer the last: it shows your customary wit! You have a
genuine
feeling for the people of Barcelona which is very evident but which at the
same
time is not above. I still remain amazed at the shots that you manage to take
without problems. In

What do you do with your film, do you scan it yourself and how? I may have
asked
before, and if I have my apologies, I was just enjoying the qualities of the
blacks and whites, particularly in the first shot.

As for the "glass", if you like the results use it.

At the end of the day as everyone told me when I joined this group, it isn't
the
camera, it is the photographer.

Peter