Subject: [Leica] making their move
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:52:46 -0400

I think if the camera in hand was a Speed Graphic one might think about
going click and walking away;  But then might want to finish  the job and
flip the thing over and shoot the other side of the holder. Just in case
sombody blinked.
36 on a roll folks. Oops forgot! Make that 360 "captures".

The Rabs