Subject: [Leica] Silver Spotted Skipper
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:11:42 -0500

Larry,

I try to move slowly around known insect attractions, such as the patch of
Red Clover that I have refused to mow this year.  If I let the insect get
accustomed to my presence, it soon goes about its business, and I watch for
shot opportunities.  With short lenses, I shoot hand-held.  I use a monopod
with the 250 Telyt most of the time.  Using digital, I shoot a lot of
exposures, and check for a few keepers.  Today, I used two of fourteen
shots.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA