Subject: [Leica] IMG: On the Fence
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:30:51 -0400

Not mentioning your flash Jim and geeee is it frustrating to click on the
thing and nothing happens its just too small to see!!!!?!
An internet convention to be sure but in this context on a highly detailed
macro shot a non click make biggable shot is quite frustrating!

A nice looking critter from all I can see though.

Mark William Rabiner