Subject: [Leica] US inferior in education?
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:22:05 -0500

It is a large school?about 4500 students total on 2 campuses. It is
also one of the best high schools in the US. It is very strong
academically, as well as in the arts and athletics. Our 2 sons had a
very interesting and wonderful experience. Our oldest played drums for
a while, and our youngest plays piano for his own enjoyment. Neither
of them participated in organized music. They both transitioned to
very demanding colleges with ease after 4 years of New Trier High
School. It is why my wife and I moved to where we are currently living.

Richard

www.richardwasserman.net