Subject: [Leica] Chiringuito (1989)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:28:11 +0200

Lluis, it does not look too different from the ones on our beaches here. The
chairs are plastic now, and the bar itself is probably more elaborate (a
wooden structure) and there is a port-a-potty, but the idea is the same. I
suspect the whole business is much more regulated now than in 1989 though.
For example, in Alicante there are no chiringuitos allowed, the ones I have
shown are in the neighbouring municipality El Campello.

Saludos,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain