Subject: [Leica] Pano Help needed
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:53:14 -0400

Lots of times if I try doing a pan stitch with anything wider than a 35 the
adobe camera raw just doesn't know how to deal with it.  Smoke Stuarts
coming out of the top of my monitor I go reaching  for the fire hydrant. And
I can't blame it either. Shapes are changing from frame to frame they'd
never match up in a million years.

Mark William Rabiner