Subject: [Leica] leica repair
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:47:33 -0500 (CDT)

Part of the problem is you did not send direct, but through a dealer.  This
usually adds about a week or so to the process.  My 2 CLA's done by Leica US
only took 2 weeks each and I went direct and made my own calls to them to
see when they would be completed.  Did you send payment authorization with
the camera's?  That also helps as they then do not have to send you a notice
for payment.

Gene