Subject: [Leica] Luis and Steve
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 03:51:12 -0700

Ha ha, sounds like the stereotype of Leica users being dentists and lawyers
are wrong, looks more like a bunch of economists to me! :-)

Thank you all for some very interesting information. What's happening in
Greece or Spain can certainly affect here in USA and arguably we may be
unwisely following some of those missteps!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Luis and Steve)