Subject: [Leica] Luis and Steve
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:20:29 -0400

No ones mentioning that Greece was a fascist place for most of the last
modern decades. There is a vacuum because of those guys finally getting out
and now its all of a sudden a relatively free country very late in the game.
One can cast aspersions on the Greek character all we want but such a harsh
social and political transition is tumultuous. It goes without saying that
the Greek people have been around a long time and will survive this like
they've survived everything else for thousands upon thousands of years.

Mark William Rabiner

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu