Subject: [Leica] Lens Design for Documentation of Places--Charles Marville but now with a sensor 1/100th the size.
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:49:16 +1000

The Rodenstock Apo-Sironar S lenses do that, don't sacrifice any
centre resolution and are incredibly consistent across the range of
available focal lengths.  I am sure the equivalent Schneider lenses
are equivalent, but I don't have any experience of them.  The wider
lenses in that Rodenstock range are less telecentric than the longer
ones, but you won't find a full set of equivalently telecentric lenses
in any range.

Marty

In reply to: Message from krieger at sppd.usc.edu (Krieger, Martin) ([Leica] Lens Design for Documentation of Places--Charles Marville but now with a sensor 1/100th the size.)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lens Design for Documentation of Places--Charles Marville but now with a sensor 1/100th the size.)