Subject: [Leica] Riverside Church a few hours ago
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:47:41 -0400

Striking image.  The eeriness brings me back to when I was a 5 year old
growing up on 120th and Amsterdam.  You could look out our living room
window at night and see Riverside Chuch out to the west, glowing alone
in the dark, illuminated from below.  As a 5 year old it creeped me out
to no end.

-rei