Subject: [Leica] Digital vs film cost EYES!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:54:58 -0700

Ted.. My Dad and my Father in Law both had Macular degeneration.

My Dad lived to 3 days shy of 93.  Could still see very well.

My FIL had a type that while treated, was a losing case.  He Died at 89 not
seeing well at all... but certainly with the help of aids, he did just fine.

Talk to your Dr about treatment options....  laser treatments can be quite
effective.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Digital vs film cost)