Subject: [Leica] Digital vs film cost EYES!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:54:20 -0700

I think we do, just in our own ways, Dr. Ted.

And good luck with the eyes. Sorry to hear about. My wife grandmother
just passed away at 101 and she had the same eye problem for over 20+
years, but it's only at the last 5 years or so that she couldn't
really see anymore :-(

Keep shooting. There's still lots of room at the Canadian National
Archive for your stuff!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>