Subject: [Leica] Hello
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 05:55:01 +1000

Welcome Paul. I look forward to your always interesting and informative
contributions here.Tina has started to show some of her work from that
workshop here, as has Bob Adler. Always splendid work from both fine folks.

Cheers
Geoff

*This mail constructed from all Australian carbon taxed electrons.*
*The world's only economy wide economic vandalism for no climate change
effect.*
**
NO ARCHIVE