Subject: [Leica] Love Hope
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:49:29 +0200

Hi Ted, mon ami

  Thank you very much for these so kind words, you are giving me a
great honor with your appreciation.

I want just comment something. Some or maybe, many years ago I made
some thoughts about my interest for the photography. It is quite easy
discover new things that impact our eyes when we are doing a trip,
still more if we do this to a country with a very different culture of
our, but we can't always be in a trip, say ... 99% of our life is
happening in the city where we live, and I should look for this going
to the streets and looking for. How they did great photographers to
see what could be interesting to catch?. This was requiring an effort,
learning to see, and this was my motivation and my approach, love your
environment and do an effort to see, and many times is a question to
have some luck, following your advice, have always a camera with you
is easier discover oppotunities. I thank you very much your works and
I really think that this is as an exercise, a constant training as we
see in many other friends of the list.

Cheers
LLuis

El 13/07/2011, a las 17:20, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>