Subject: [Leica] Love Hope
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:56:37 +0200

Chris,

I agree your comment about have our own language and traditions. It
seems that globaisation tend to disappear differences, unfortunately!.
I loved when some years ago, you was in Germany, UK... or everywhere
and you found own food, traditions, shops ... actually there are no
differences between the contries. In Spain, the unique lagage has been
always conserved is the Catalan in Catalonia, Aragonese is losst
language today.

I see still worst the language barbarisms, the castillian is a very
rich language and it is very sad listen today that on the
broadcasyings they are using the english word "performance" instead
the castllian one...., this is sad, absurd, and crazy!

Thanks for your comments

cheers
Lluis

El 13/07/2011, a las 5:35, Chris Crawford escribi?: