Subject: [Leica] Shoot now
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:54:45 -0400

Very true, Obama = Bush. I can't believe how fast this supposed 'liberal'
caved to corporate interests. I'm also amazed how much hate the
conservatives have for Obama, considering that he's basically one of them.

Here's a picture I made a few years ago, but its still very true today:

http://tinyurl.com/insert-politicians

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography