Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom and Nik Efex
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 19:03:53 +0530

I have all their products (only because it was cheaper to buy everything
rather than the three programs I wanted), and though I can use them through
Lightroom, usually use them in Photoshop. I find them very, very good, and
their 'control point' system for selective processing is a godsend! The ones
I use regularly are the latest versions of Silver Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro,
Viveza and Dfine. All highly recommended.
Cheers
Jayanand