Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:38:56 -0700

Hi Doug and all,

I certainly did not feel that Mark had implied, in any way, that I was
misleading. I value Mark's input as he has a deep understanding of
photography and photo techniques both in film and digital arenas.

So thank you Doug ( and others) for coming to my defense, but I took Mark's
input as valuable constructive (and correct) observations. And I learned
that I like a bit of sharpening!

Does anyone know how sharpening was done in a darkroom? Was it in the
selection of the paper contrast or something else?
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com