Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:12:10 +0200

Well, if it was about sharpening, a subtle blend of sharpening not
sharpening regarding the foreground and background might still improve
what I see here on the Imac - a reminder though, Philippe is short-
sighted so what looks natural for me may not for others ...
I never take your remarks at face value Mark, I know you're a swell
guy :-)
And Bob's photos remain worth a huge enlargement and a dedicated space
in my flat :-)
Makes me think I should buy one of those XXL flat screens and use it
as a "help yourself to the photo of day" frame on the wall.

Amiti?s to Bob and to you too Mark
Philippe, in plaster.

Le 8 juil. 11 ? 08:26, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :