Subject: [Leica] PESO: "In Full Bloom" More from the 90 T-E
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:48:58 -0400

Dial down the saturation the flower detail will magically appear.
Too much color for some odd reason gets in the way of detail and digital in
general seems quick to give you too much color.
I have to do that with my workflow. When I first see it I think its way out
of focus. But no.

Mark William Rabiner