Subject: [Leica] OT camera question
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:25:52 +0200

I have used my son's a bit and liked it but the EVF which I think is
better than no VF at all

Depending on the price tag it can be a cool camera now that they are
releasing a summilux 25 for "cheap"

I'm travelling a bit this summer and plan to lend my son the D700 and
use his G1 ... as I did in Paris last year
Most of these on page 1 were taken with a G1 in fairly bad light
conditions
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/

The Bridge and Wedlocks on the next page too (click large to get a
fairer idea)

All shot with the standard better zoom lens than the current issue

Hope this helps
contact me if you need more information

Ph

Le 7 juil. 11 ? 06:35, grduprey at mchsi.com a ?crit :