Subject: [Leica] La Barceloneta las year
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 22:39:29 +0200

Philippe,

I have take a look of my registers, I don't know if I've used Red
filter, I'm not sure, Orange is more probably, I usually don't use
extreme filters as the Red one, these pictures was shot with M3 and
the Elmar M 2.8/50mm, a very creamy nice lens, and Plus X.

Thanks for looking,

amiti?s
Lluis

El 06/07/2011, a las 8:27, philippe.amard escribi?: