Subject: [Leica] Another "Which ones suck more" post
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:06:35 -0700

Peter, do you use a Mac? I just look at the images on the Mac, and they look
hideous :-)

The 2.2 Gamma thing really lift the shadow up beyond what I see, with ugly
grains.

First of all, I can assure you that my prints match what I see fairly well,
and those uglies are not there. Second, the images will be projected, I
believe, which uses PC :-)

Still, I will see what I can do for the Mac viewers.

Thanks!