Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Golden Trout and Yosemite
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:29:03 -0500

You should like these, they are great.  Will they hold up when printed
large?

Maybe we should start calling you Aunt Ansel...

--Bob

==On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Golden Trout and Yosemite)