Subject: [Leica] Funnel Cakes
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 23:03:53 -0400

Jayanand,

They look empty because the place was empty. No one has gone to these
carnivals in Fort Wayne in the last couple of years. Its just too expensive.
They were charging $5 per person for EACH RIDE. Even during the day, the
place was a ghost town. This carnival lasted over a week. It was like that
every day. I live close to it and drove by almost every day.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook