Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ten new film images from the Netherlands
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 04:19:27 -0400

Well if your using a tripod why the hell would you be shooting tri x?
Have you ever checked the resolution?
It no wonder you don't bother using Zeiss lenes.

I've never seem a shot render "too" clean.
Not fond of the  murky over exposed but darkened look with crushed
highlights which don't separate becuae they were placed far over the top  of
the curve.

Mark William Rabiner