Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ten new film images from the Netherlands
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 22:01:39 -0700

Those are 35mm Tri-X but on the XPan, i.e. 24mmx65mm. A couple of the recent
posts were on the Shen Hao 617 but the majority of the images you see on my
blog are 35mm Tri-X film. I rate them at ISO 250 or 320, develop with Xtol
1+1 using the Jobo.

Xtol 1+1 gives me the most flexibility with my Jobo tanks - I can develop
one roll or up to five rolls using that ratio. If I use 1+2, then I can only
do one to three rolls.