Subject: [Leica] Use of Leica 1.4x magnifier....
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:53:24 +0200

Ken,

I don't use glasses for photography, just for read. With the M8 is not
easy perform precise focus with long lenses, the M3 is an excelent VF
to focus, is 0,92x, IMO the magnification you get with a 1.25x or
1.40x is not as better as it is the original big base of an M3 VF, I
can't explain the physical reason, but I think is not the same.

cheers
Lluis

El 03/07/2011, a las 23:23, Kenneth Frazier escribi?: