Subject: [Leica] IMG: Short-eared Owl
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 13:16:53 -0400

To me of all of natures critters Owls are by far the most mysterious and
interesting. They really seem to be aliens and/or from a different time
warp.
These pix really makes me really feel like I'm in their presence more then
any I've ever seen or search engined.. Which happened once or twice.  It was
just as if a flying saucer landed and a being jumped out and said "Hi Mark!
Keep up the good work".
I felt transported for the rest of the day.

Here in NY they have fake owls perched various places. I guess they scare
the birds away. One is in Verdi Square across from the Ansonia.

Mark William Rabiner