Subject: [Leica] Friday flowers of the season
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:39:44 -0500

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> You can make your own.  I have a friend who bought a 10-gauge shotgun shell
> reloading press to assemble really big M-100's from a kit.  He says dead
> fish float to the surface when they throw them overboard.

* No one in this town could catch any fish except  old Ken.

The game warden asked him how he did it.

Ken told the game warden that he would take him fishing the next day.

When they got out in the lake, he took out a stick of dynamite, lit it, and
threw it in the water.

After the explosion hundreds of fish floated to the top.

Ken took a net and started scooping up the fish.

The game warden said, "Man, that's illegal as Hell!."

Ken lit another stick of dynamite, handed it to the game warden and said
"You gonna talk or you you gonna fish?"*

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/