Subject: [Leica] Hassy and Pentax are SOLD!
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:48:41 +1200

I have never thought of the H series as being in the same league as the V
series.... Latter was unique and high quality, former just seems bland.

Doing a search (as I had not read this) I saw " The H series is a stock Fuji
G645, with a slight modification from Teleca AB in order to lock out
non-Imacon backs." which I did not know (if true).....

john