Subject: [Leica] Which Lens to buy for $2500
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:42:40 +1000

Are you up to ten yet? ;-) That single shipment info was from the national
distributor here a couple of weeks ago. They don't even have a single lens
to show customers themselves.
But any way you look at it, tiny handfuls of ones and twos and ten still
make them rara avis in our part of the world!
Stick your hand up anyone else on this list that has managed to get one .
And show some results of course!

Cheers
Geoff

*Life's not black and white, except at both ends*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman