Subject: [Leica] FS....M3, Summicron-M 50 DR
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:45:33 -0400

For Sale:

1.      Leica M3, single stroke, preview, serial #1 042 xxx, in excellent
plus condition.  No marks, dents, dings.  Shutter speeds all on, film
advance and shutter release smooth.  With Domke Gripper strap and body cap.
$1,100.00

2.    Summicron Dual Range 50/2, with close-up "eyes."  The lens is one I've
used extensively, and is absolutely topnotch.  It is in excellent plus
condition, super smooth focus, crisp and smooth aperture adjustment.  Glass
is perfect front and rear, with caps.  $650.00.  (Can't use it on my M9, so
I'm selling it.)

Pictures of both items available upon request.

CONUS only, please.  Paypal preferred.  Reasonable offers considered.  Fees
and shipping negotiated.

thanks,

Ken
Ken Frazier