Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Golden Trout Camp
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Frank. Glad you enjoyed.
I didn't take the computer; 6 more lbs to carry up to base camp! I did
backup
daily to a Hyperdrive and, when possible, to another external HDD. I left
all
the images on the SD card also. I didn't fill up a 32GB card, but came
close.
Not a lot of "snapping away" with this outfit.
Thanks again for looking and the comment,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com