Subject: [Leica] Announcing my First Book in Blurb
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:12:55 +0200

Peter,

I thank you very much for this kind message and for your wonderful
words you said in Blurb. I really appreciate this, it is true. I
dislike the violence and sensationalist shots actually we are used to
view.

Thank you for order one and share with us your opinions

cheers
Lluis

El 29/06/2011, a las 12:31, Peter Dzwig escribi?: