Subject: [Leica] Faces
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:25:01 -0400

In my news  feed last night was a thing talking about a thing disableling
cell phones during rock concerts people use use them to video them.  And
Rodney King scenarios. Some UV ray they can use to disable all the cell
phone videos. I'm sure they'll use the same technology to disable people
shooting stills whenever they find it not convenient like around a cop car
and claim copywriter infringement or some BS.
This will be a boom to gift shops in tourist traps.
Here in the US the FIRST AMENDMENT pretty much always wins out against all
comers. This may be a real test on that.

Mark William Rabiner