Subject: [Leica] winemakers
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:22:23 +0200

+1

Beautiful light in what I sense were difficult conditions due to mixed
sources - the compostions are excellent, the wine being poured
simultaneously is my favourite.

OTT I've had the opportunity to taste wine from barrels before
assemblage, these guys are wizzards, not everyone able to predict
what, in which quantities should get into the final product.

Thanks,
mouthwatering Philippe

Le 29 juin 11 ? 19:40, George Lottermoser a ?crit :