Subject: [Leica] Remember that kissing couple in Vancouver?
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:28:40 +0100

Well Ted.  I wasn't there and I haven't questioned anyone that was so I
can't comment with any real credibility. I assume you weren't present and
haven't questioned witnesses either.  Then again, this is an internet forum
for free discussion so perhaps expecting people to refrain from giving
opinions without access to the facts is a little optimistic.

Hi George,
Well the kissing couple were a spin off due to the damn drunken fools....
Not hockey fans! But just out and out bloody hooligans who need their asses
kicked every inch of a mile. Yep they, well the young lady was bumped to the
street as the police offers were trying to move the unruly mob along the
street towards what they hoped would be an escape route for many who wished
to get the hell out of harms way from the mobs!