Subject: [Leica] Faces
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:47:44 +0100

Really nice image Jayanand, and great tone range in the processing. I
understand that in New York they tried to ban photography on the
underground, but gave up when they realised that, with modern phone
technology etc., it was simply impossible to impose. Maybe when the Indian
Railways have tried to arrest thousands of tourists they will realise also
that it is a futile exercise.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)