Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three hours in Amsterdam
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:04:04 +0200

Nathan,

Very nice set, good work in three hours!, Amsterdam is always a very
nice city with very nice people too, as I remember. Your second
picture remember me one I would shot in a rainy day in Barcelona some
years ago, it was a table like this one with water drops, I was going
to shot it and the stupid owner of the Bar has protested saying that
he don't gives permission...., it's one of the few stupid discussions
I've had on my photography experience ...

Saludos!
Lluis

El 26/06/2011, a las 15:36, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: