Subject: [Leica] Announcing my First Book in Blurb
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:46:49 +0200

WOW! What a bunch of kind messages my friends!

Michiel, Montie, Philippe, Ric, Ken, Jayanand, Gene, Chris Williams,
Nathan, Bob, Howard, Robert...

Thank you very much to all, I'm very happy you liked the book and with
your kind words, all of you are very kind!

cheers
Lluis

El 28/06/2011, a las 0:25, Michiel Fokkema escribi?: