Subject: [Leica] NY Rain with flash.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:56:50 -0400

It was an unexpected surprise! Ted as I was barley aware that it was raining
it was a fine mist that I'd gotten used to. I was very surprised to see what
the back of my  monitor of my camera looked like after clicking the shutter.
I was after lighting up the flags more as without the flash they seemed too
dark compared to everything else. and as they were relatively close I
thought the flash give them a boost.
No rain at all without the flash. Amazing!

Mark William Rabiner